General Assistant Required
At Needwood Ice Cream we are looking for a General Assistant to join our small hard working team at our Production Unit in Anslow. Following our recent growth, we need an enthusiastic, hardworking and thorough individual to help with the manufacture of Ice Cream, receiving and picking of orders, stock control, and delivery.
This could be made up of 1 or 2 individuals working mutually convenient hours, to ensure we get the right person for the specific task.
The successful candidate must be
- Responsible, thorough and diligent in all that they do
- Very good with regard to attention to detail
- Honest with high standards
- Hardworking, enthusiastic and willing to learn
- Have common sense, and apply this in a problem-solving capacity
- Able to follow clear instruction and act responsibly
- Flexible in their general approach and hours
- Polite, have a good manner and be proud of their work
- Happy to taste Ice Cream!
Other advantageous qualities
- Full clean driving license
- Experience in working with food, and Food Hygiene Qualifications
- Experience of working with stock rotation
- Computer - data entry
- Cash handling
- Any experience of driving medium to large sized vans
1 to 4 days per week depending on applicant. Variance in hours from Summer to Winter. Possibility of some weekend work in Summer.
In return you will benefit from
- Great working atmosphere
- Pleasant family run business
- Developing new skills
- Flexibility of hours wherever possible
You will be part of a small but enthusiastic team where nothing compromises the quality of our product and service.Click here to apply at totaljobs.com
ensuring you attach your CV with a covering letter.